Job Title: Administrator/Logistics Role
Term: Full Time
Based in: London (Paddington, London)
Spiritrade is the world’s first Global Drinks Exchange.
We are looking for someone who’s determined and has an entrepreneurial spirit and is hungry to learn and grow with the business. Experience working in a start-up or small company is preferred.
MUST HAVE DRINKS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE!
As this business grows, there will be an opportunity for this individual to lead the admin team and ensure the back office is running efficiently.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Must communicate with the warehouses to ensure deliveries are made on time.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and manage the office
- Maintain and protect contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors on the exchange
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Data Entry
- General help with the running of the business and the platform.
- Support Sales Team and CEO
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Full Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE WORKED FOR A DRINKS COMPANY.