Job Title: Sales Executive
Term: Full Time
Based in: London (Paddington, London)
Spiritrade is a Global B2B Marketplace for Beer, Wine, Spirits and Drinks.
Spiritrade is the trusted online B2B trading platform – providing security, anonymity and increased trading opportunities for brand owners, distributors and traders. Spiritrade’s technology facilitates trades in a protected environment, allowing for efficient and automated transactions, within a safe community.
We provide our members with access to a global market of liquidity and new revenue opportunities.
- Ideally, you will have experience within sales, FMCG or wholesale, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, showing resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- To be successful in the role of Sales Executive you will have an outgoing personality, and be a great communicator who is able to influence others.
- We require a hard-working, dedicated dynamic individual who is focused on success and are a great team player.
- A great communicator on all levels; conveying confidence, sincerity and professionalism, with the ability to make the complex simple
- Tenacious, with excellent attention to detail and a keen analytical mind
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Work across global time zones
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills, well presented.
- Identify new business leads
- Provide onsite or virtual demo to a range of prospective clients
- Maintain good relationships and rapport with existing clients
- Gain repeat business wherever possible
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting the company
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintaining client records
- Answering client questions
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ideally, experience using a CRM system and associated workflows
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
For the successful candidate, we offer the opportunity to grow and develop a career with a growing, entrepreneurial company.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK.