Job Title: Sales Manager
Term: Full Time
Based in: London (Paddington, London)
Spiritrade is the Global B2B Marketplace for Beer, Wine, Spirits and Drinks.
Spiritrade is the trusted online B2B trading platform – providing security, anonymity, and increased trading opportunities for brand owners, distributors, and traders. Spiritrade’s technology facilitates trades in a protected environment, allowing for efficient and automated transactions, within a safe community.
We provide our members with access to a global market of liquidity and new revenue opportunities.
The successful applicant will need to have:
- Drinks Industry Sales experience (at least 3 years)
- Be able to think outside the box
- Work across time zones
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills, well presented.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting the company.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, GSuite.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
For the successful candidate, we offer the opportunity to grow and develop a career with a growing, entrepreneurial company that is well-financed to achieve substantial growth in the coming years.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK.