Social Media Manager
Job Title: Social Media Manager (B2B)
Social Media Manager Job Purpose:
Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brandfocused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Social Media Marketing Job Duties:
• Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
• Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management and video content.
• Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
• Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
• Reports progress to senior management
• Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
• Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
• Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of enewsletters, web page, video and blog content, or social media messages
Social Media Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
Degree in Communications or Marketing, at least Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-
Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
Applicant must have at least 2 years of Drinks Industry experience and must live in the UK.
Spiritrade was introduced in 2019 and in a very short span of time, our trusted B2B marketplace has become an indispensable daily trading tool for drinks industry professionals around the globe – from brand owners and distributors to traders and even large supermarket groups. With over 350 members in over 50 countries, Spiritrade will soon become a data and analytics resource for drinks trade flows around the world. Our state of the art and bespoke technology is revolutionising the way drinks are traded.